Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lost Cellphone

This morning, my friend asked me a favor to bring her cellphone with me at home. She asked me to charge her cellphone because she has no charger in their new apartment. So i brought it with me. But before I went home I went to a net cafe to print some of my brother's projects. When I was waiting for a jeepney I didn't notice that the cellphone was gone from my back pocket of my jogging pants. A vendor I think took it from me when I was about to ride the jeepney. When I arrived in Central Park I noticed that the cellphone was gone. I really didn't know what to do. I was so afraid that she will get mad at me. I went back to her and told her what happened. She was shocked but thank God she's not mad at me. I was so sad of what happened. I have to pay her but at this moment I really don't have much money to pay her. I don't know where am I going to get money to pay her.

No comments:

Post a Comment